- Marketing Resources
- Software Support
- Technical Solutions & Support
- Research Support & Services
- Professional Standards
- Advice Documents, Tools & Policy
- Practice Development & Diagnostic
- Professional Development
- Remuneration Services
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Transitions Support
- Referral and Centre of Influence development if needed or desired
- Peer Group Thought Forums
We are a full-service Licensee and offer authorisations to suit your needs and qualifications.
A Full Authorisation allows you to provide advice in relation to:
- Financial Planning Strategic Advice
- Managed Investments
- Personal Insurance
- Superannuation & Retirement Planning
- Margin Lending & Geared Investments
- Self- Managed Superannuation Funds related advice
A Limited Authorisation allows you to provide advice in relation to specific specialist areas. If you are an Accountant, you may be seeking an authorisation to allow you to provide advice on Self Managed Super Funds.
If you are seeking a Limited Authorisation, please Contact Us for full options.
Our access to marketing tools can assist you to retain and acquire new clients and increase your brand awareness.
We provide an online white label solution of marketing tools that can be customised at a practice level.
Our professionally created online facilities Learning Channel houses includes a range of educational resources designed to help you create robust marketing plans for your business.
Our team provides you with proactive service and one-on-one training.
We work with you to provide access to:
- XPLAN specialists and support
- Webinars and Training Videos
- Practice Visits to up-skill your teams
Our advisers enjoy access to an institutional strength Technical Team to keep up to date with changing legislation and to answer your questions in relation to strategy.
- Technical Hotline
- Training and development opportunities
- Advice documents and policy
Research Support & Services
- We will conduct a compliance audit within six months of your appointment
- Annual compliance audit (March/April). Generally, three full files (new and ongoing advice) are reviewed followed by a written report and debrief with the external auditor
- Compliance review question set to help to ensure quality, compliance advice is provided and enable a more positive compliance audit outcome.
- Participation in our Quality of Advice Peer Review Program
- Pre-vet Program designed to assist you in understanding our guidelines as soon as possible
- Access to the team to discuss any compliance questions
Advice documents, tools and policy
We supply compliant templates to allow you to maintain professional standards whilst providing quality advice to your clients.
The Keystone team provide you with tools to enhance the development of your practice. Whether that is helping with practice efficiencies, your client value proposition, building referral networks or business mentoring; we have you covered.
Through careful planning we can assist you in developing your business plan and building your business.
- Commission and fee collection is provided through CommPay featuring a daily online commission feed and access to management reporting that tracks anticipated payments.
- CommPay allows you to create tax invoices for your clients as well as run reports on business performance, profitability and revenue sources.
- Fee Disclosure Statements are also run through XPLAN utilising the CommPay system.
Our Professional Development Program has been designed to ensure you meet your CPD requirements each year. We maintain your CPD requirements via Kaplan.
We also offer invitations to annual conference and professional development days, including masterclasses as well as our own Peer Group Thought Forums.
We partner with a trusted group of Paraplanners who have worked alongside our practices over the longer term.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance is covered in our fee structure to ensure your risks are minimised whilst operating your business.
To minimise disruption to your business and clients so you can be up and running as quickly as possible, our team will support you with project managing the delivery of key processes.
- Pre-authorisation transition planning and preparation
- Post-authorisation Transition implementing and onboarding
- Managing your transition
- Project manage your transition
- Your application and authorisation
- Facilitate application and pre-authorisation requirements
- Communication changes to your clients
- Prepare client communication as required.
- Transferring your business operations
- Prepare product transfers, issue new adviser codes, tracking and reporting on progress.
- Migrate your financial planning data
- Facilitate migration if required
- Transitioning your fee disclosure process
- Understand FDS requirements and agree on transition plan and FDS data mapping
- Joining Keystone Partnership Onboarding process, systems, processes and welcome to the network.
network of financial advisers across Queensland and northern New South Wales.